For chorus members
Links to practice music
- Choose which movement you want to practice. They are numbered in blue in the column on the left.
- Then click on your vocal part (soprano, alto, etc.) in GREEN.
3. In the center menu, you can slow down the speed or repeat difficult sections:
4. The movements are separated by ads, so keep scrolling down the page to find more movements.
5. Click on TUTTI to rehearse with all parts.
- Mondays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- First Presbyterian Church of Taos, just north of Kit Carson Park
- Rehearsal schedules for fall 2020 and spring 2021 will be announced later.
Concert dates for fall 2020 will be announced in late summer, and concert dates for spring 2021 (Elijah) will be announced in early 2021.
Questions? Your section leader is an experienced singer who has been with TCC for several seasons. He or she is here to enhance your singing experience and help you with whatever questions or concerns you may have. Here you can link to section leader emails.
For general TCC questions, contact our president at TaosChorus@gmail.com
More info on TCC leaders
Find out more about your conductor, Erick Brunner, and accompanist, Martha Shepp. Read more.
Our board is made up of chorus members. Find out who’s on the board, and consider whether you would be willing to serve on the board in the future. See board members.
Each member of TCC’s board of directors is elected by the chorus and serves a 3-year term. Often, directors are willing to serve for an additional term and may do so if re-elected by the chorus. The board meets monthly to review, discuss and make decisions about chorus activities, opportunities, finances and goals—it runs the “business” of the chorus and works closely with TCC’s conductor in doing so. TCC’s conductor often attends and participates in the meetings.